Please go through below release notes to learn what is new in this version as well as bug fixes/improvements/known issues/deprecated features.
- AEP-624 Wrapper: Flash: JS error stopping player loading
- AEPC-941 FoxNews: Flash: Smoothing property not working for HDN1 streams
- AEPC-1029 FoxNews: MOAT: MOAT is not tracking each ad in a pod
- AEPC-1060 WebMD, Worldnow: Flash: IMA3: Player gets stuck when postroll slot doesnt return an ad
- AEPC-1061 FoxNews: Heartbeat: After scrubbing tracking does not resume.
- AEPC-1065 Outdoor: Flash: WebVTT file format allowance adjustments
- HTML-929 NDN: Customer reports an error between RequireJS and AMP
- HTML-1009 FoxNews: HTML5: Settings button does not work on Android Tablet/Mobile
- HTML-1014 Outdoor: HTML5: WebVTT file compatibility adustments
- HTML-1025 HTML5: JS Errors Stopping html5 player
Any issues observed during your internal/production/customer test, you can reach out us at firstname.lastname@example.org with below subject line "[Amp-Web-Support]:followed by issue description" with following below details for quick turnaround.
*Internal or customer production url
*Steps to Reproduce
*If Desktop[ OS detail, Browser version name and no, Adobe flash player version#, Adaptive Media Player version#]
*If Device[ Device name, OS version, browser tested]