Please go through below release notes to learn what is new in this version as well as bug fixes/improvements/known issues/deprecated features.
- AMPWEB-796 New Plugins do not load in IE 9-10
- AMPWEB-768 IMA ads play behind black background in Safari
- AMPWEB-738 DVR: Unlimited DVR sample not showing scrub bar in build 84
- AMPWEB-403 asianet: Default playsinline if no config present
- AMPWEB-419 xyvid: Flash: id3/timedmetadata event is not consolidated.
- AMPWEB-786 Multiple parallel rendering captions displayed when tracks added at runtime
- AMPWEB-761 HTML5: Safari browser: When amp.hls.instance.audioTracks is used in console throws JS error
- AMPWEB-762 HTML5: Safari Browser: When seek is completed and when onCanPlayThrough event is triggered, in console(When used through API (amp.audioTracks)) could see that same audio tracks are repeating in Tracklist.
- AMPWEB-770 Missing some sample Nielsen DTVR page
- AMPWEB-494 Remove old token based binding system in favor of DataBinding.coffee
- AMPWEB-722 HTML5: Multi Audio Track: Non fatal JS error could be seen in console during player load
- AMPWEB-709 HTML5: DASH: Audio: samples page: When medium: audio for DASH content ,JS error not allowing playback to happen
- AMPWEB-317 ABCNews: Params array value not binding during ready event of New Relic plugin
- AMPWEB-720 Premier : Web VTT Captions text displaying beneath control bar in IOS devices
- AMPWEB-460 Plugins: Migrate NielsenDCR to new plugin
- AMPWEB-728 HTML5: [EVENT] When relevant tracks are selected from multi audio track menu UI, event name [AMP EVENT] audiotrackchange or [AMP EVENT] audioswitch should be triggered
- AMPWEB-730 HTML5: [EVENT] : When autoplay button is toggled ON/OFF, event name something like [AMP EVENT] autoplaychanged should be triggered in console
- AMPWEB-725 HTML5: Multi Audio Track: UI Enhancements for display of Multi Language in CC
- AMPWEB-772 HTML5 : IE 11 - In UI selected quality level is not marked as selected
- AMPWEB-773 CrownMedia: Nielsen-DTVR: Unexpected payload is causing an error.
- AMPWEB-776 Standard: JS error breaks player to load in standard build
- AMPWEB-783 CrownMedia: Nielsen: DCR is not being initialized in new plug-in
- AMPWEB-784 Include React skin to release package for all custom builds
- AMPWEB-782 Standard [React]: Flash player control bar is not present on IE9 and 10
- AMPWEB-792 HTML5: JS errors breaking player
- AMPWEB-793 FLASH: Flash player old UI displays instead of React UI
- AMPWEB-781 ABS-CBN: Auth headers not working on Safari
**Note** Any issues observed during your internal/production/customer test, you can reach out us at firstname.lastname@example.org with below subject line "[Amp-Web-Support]:followed by issue description" with following below details for quick turnaround.
*Internal or customer production url
*Steps to Reproduce
*If Desktop[ OS detail, Browser version name and no, Adobe flash player version#, Adaptive Media Player version#]
*If Device[ Device name, OS version, browser tested]