Please go through below release notes to learn what is new in this version as well as bug fixes/improvements/known issues/deprecated features.
- AMPWEB-865 HTML5 : Progress bar not updating on video playback
- AMPWEB-864 HTML5 : Click on Rewind / forward button throws JS error
- AMPWEB-859 HTML5 Share functionality: url on embed payload not working
- AMPWEB-858 Bleacher: IMA: mediasequenceended event is not getting fired after post roll error.
- AMPWEB-856 ABCNews: Nielsen beacons firing with `http`
- AMPWEB-854 HTML5 [DASH] : RTE is observed whenever seek is performed
- AMPWEB-853 HTML5: progress bar expands to the full duration of the media when media is changed
- AMPWEB-851 HTML5 [Freewheel] : Seekbar issues during ad playback
- AMPWEB-844 HTML5 [ HLS ] : Player freezes when quality level is changed manually
- AMPWEB-842 HTML5 : Seek bar flickering during video playback
- AMPWEB-837 DASH.JS Upgrade to v2.6.4
- AMPWEB-836 HLS.JS Upgrade to v0.8.9
- AMPWEB-827 CrownMedia: Nielsen DTVR: Plug-in is sending non Nielsen ID3 tags.
- AMPWEB-808 Fox News: Customer requests changing from MRSS media-status to other due to possible mis-use
- AMPWEB-788 Altitude: Support advanced workflow for stream selection
- AMPWEB-771 HTML5: Safari Browser: DASH Multi Audio Track playback fails after 7 seconds.
- AMPWEB-769 Fox News: Free Preview: Add Sponsorship feature
- AMPWEB-729 HTML5 : In UI highest quality level is not marked as selected
- AMPWEB-727 HTML5: Multi Audio Track samples : When relevant tracks are selected from multi audio track menu UI, selected audio is not getting applied
- AMPWEB-721 Captions overlay moves above control bar when toggled different captions font size
- AMPWEB-719 Premier : Captions text position is fixed in devices android and IOS
- AMPWEB-668 Premier: scrubber doesn't reset to start position when switched to another content during ad playback
- AMPWEB-66 HTML5: Implement 360/VR plugin POC via Mozilla AFrame
- AMPWEB-34 Integrate Adobe AuthZ for ABCTV live case only
**Note** Any issues observed during your internal/production/customer test, you can reach out us at firstname.lastname@example.org with below subject line "[Amp-Web-Support]:followed by issue description" with following below details for quick turnaround.
*Internal or customer production url
*Steps to Reproduce
*If Desktop[ OS detail, Browser version name and no, Adobe flash player version#, Adaptive Media Player version#]
*If Device[ Device name, OS version, browser tested]