Please go through below release notes to learn what is new in this version as well as bug fixes/improvements/known issues/deprecated features.
- AMPWEB-912: HTML5: With ads enabled and autoplay set to true, during ad playback if user pauses and then tries to resumes by clicking on playoverlay button , playback is not resumed
- AMPWEB-911: Premier Build failing
- AMPWEB-910: Cannot resume playback after seek
- AMPWEB-909: Altitude: YoSpace: getInProgress is not a function error
- AMPWEB-908: Selecting current bitrate always initially selects index 3
- AMPWEB-905: HTML5: Multi Audio Track: When any of the track is selected from audio UI and when the audio UI is closed and reopened, the track is defaulted to first one
- AMPWEB-901: Hallmark: Not seeing CC button on Android
- AMPWEB-900: Bleacher: Pause instruction during IMA ad processing causes ad playback failure
- AMPWEB-899: HTML5 [IOS] : playsinline works differently with IMA and freewheel ads
- AMPWEB-898: HTML5 : in preplay state volume slider doesn't move
- AMPWEB-897: HTML5: display spinner instead of play overlay whenever quality level is changed manually
- AMPWEB-896: HTML5 [Android] : play overlay displays during playback when seeking while paused
- AMPWEB-895: FLASH:Flash content playback not started , when MRSS Plugin is enabled
- AMPWEB-882: Arch: Determine whether SeekedCommand workarounds are still necessary
- AMPWEB-872: WebMD: A-frame: Add mouse speed option in aframe config.
- AMPWEB-871: WebMD: A-frame: User cannot scroll when aframe is enabled.
- AMPWEB-855: AMPC compiler build process fails to include FlashPlayer class
- AMPWEB-848: CSOD: HTML IE11 uses Flash component even though it's disabled
- AMPWEB-821: Investigate using AMP plugins with CAF receiver
- AMPWEB-797: WhereverTV: React: Player controls mess up in sender when casting.
- AMPWEB-712: Bleacher: HTML5: Customer reports intermittent fatal JS error in IMAProxy (due to adDisplayContainer being null)
- AMPWEB-703: XyVid: Customer reports unexpected results in their ID3's since we move to hls.js text tracks
- AMPWEB-71: HTML5: Implement YoSpace Ad Insertion in HTML5 mode
**Note** Any issues observed during your internal/production/customer test, you can reach out us at email@example.com with below subject line "[Amp-Web-Support]:followed by issue description" with following below details for quick turnaround.
*Internal or customer production url
*Steps to Reproduce
*If Desktop[ OS detail, Browser version name and no, Adobe flash player version#, Adaptive Media Player version#]
*If Device[ Device name, OS version, browser tested]