Akamai sees over 2 trillion daily Internet interactions each day, mitigates 40 – 50 DDoS attacks each week, and analyzes hundreds of billions of IP addresses each month. From this information Akamai pulls together quarterly reports on Internet security. Join this eSeminar to hear an overview of what we found in Q1 2015.
Key topics to be explored will include:
• Mitigation techniques for a growing spate of website defacements and domain hijackings
• Trends within the 8 million SQL injection attacks we witnessed
• The growing preponderance of booter/stressor sites and SSDP reflection attacks
• Analysis of attack techniques targeting SSLv3 vulnerabilities, Joomla! Reflection attacks, and data breaches
• Information about the verticals most targeted by the some of the more popular web application attacks
Daniel Shugrue - Director of Product Marketing, Akamai Cloud Security Solutions
Follow the link to register for the webinar - Event Registration (EVENT: 1009003 - SESSION: 1)
Please reach out to Alex Rodriguez at email@example.com for more information.