Akamai Edge Conference 2015
October 19 & 20: Pre-Conference
October 21 - 23: Edge Conference
Fontainebleau, Miami Beach
THE FUTURE OF THE INTERNET STARTS HERE
Attend Akamai Edge 2015 customer conference and enjoy 3+ productive days with 2,000 peers, industry trendsetters and experts totally focused on improving the results of your online business.
With over 130 Speakers and 70+ Sessions and more than 2,000 attendees from 30+ countries - you shouldn't miss out!
WHAT IS EDGE?
The theme of this year’s conference is “The Future of the Internet”. Customers will hear from industry leaders and their peers how to navigate the challenges and opportunities of Over the Top, Mobile Explosion, Web Attacks, Internet of Things, and Cloud. Every customer leaves energized in their Akamai relationship and confident they've made the right decision in selecting Akamai as their strategic partner.
WHAT WILL CUSTOMERS LEARN?
- How others in their industry are tackling their biggest challenges
- Demos, tips, and techniques from people in their same role at leading companies worldwide
- Best practices for getting more out of the Akamai solutions they own
- Deep dive on the Security, Video, and Performance solutions they’re considering adding on
- Performance and security assessments to pinpoint where they should focus in the coming year
- Partner solutions that can help them complete their portfolio
- Expert consultations to solve their pressing technology issues
- One-on-ones with Akamai product, engineering and management
NEWS FOR 2015:
- New Customer Program – Onboarding for new logos contracted since Jan 1, 2015
- Executive Program – Intimate day-long event featuring VIP treatment, roundtables and Q&A panel for our EVP and C-level customers
- Industry Forums – Even more industry-based programming than 2014. Half-day forums, industry lunches, networking events and more for Financial Services, eCommerce, High Tech and Media & Entertainment
- And more…
HOW DO MY CUSTOMERS REGISTER?
- Registration is currently available on akamai.com/edge.
- Register by August 28th and save $600!