To help in troubleshooting issues with McAfee Firewalls and Octoshape
- Octoshape application
- McAfee firewall software installed
- If you see this when starting Octoshape or while trying to watch an Octoshape stream:
Then your McAfee firewall may be misconfigured.
- Fortunately there's an easy fix. First open up the McAfee application found on the Start menu.
- You should now see a screen similar to:
Click on 'Navigation'.
- Now click on Firewall
- And now click the chevron to show the "Security Levels" options.
- Here we see all 5 of McAfee's different security levels. Octoshape can work with all but the 'lockdown' mode.