The Akamai Carrier Products Division has released a new version of Aura Object Store, V3.1R6
December 30, 2015
This maintenance release of Object Store includes support for newer HP hardware, a new "link bonding" feature, configuration and performance improvements, and bug fixes.
New Features in this release include:
- Support for HP Gen9 server hardware
- Support for HP 8 Terabyte drives (supported on Gen8 and Gen9 servers only)
- Link Bonding (aka link aggregation) - allows grouping of multiple Ethernet interfaces, of the same speed, into a single logical "bonded" interface on an Object Store node
- Improved configuration subsystem - better performance under heavy system load or in certain error scenarios
- Improved publish point validation - in addition to checking prefix, account, and container formats, publish point configuration now validates that publishing points end with the suffix "isml"
- Bug fixes