Uploaded July 12th 2016
- Ensure proper pairing of startEvent/stopEvent
Uploaded July 8th 2016
- Allow requests to succeed while SDK's network setup is in progress.
- Change timestamps on logEvent/startEvent/stopEvent from seconds to milliseconds.
- Retain APNS token after unregister so user receives pushes after registering under a new segment.
- Further iOS 8 support; set minimum build in samples to iOS 8.4.
Uploaded June 3rd 2016
- Zip file contains Swift example app.
- Analytics are always sent regardless of acceleration capability, so we can compare with/without acceleration.
- Support for developer APNS certificates for use in customer’s debug builds.
Uploaded May 12th 2016
- bug fixes
Uploaded May 6th 2016
Enhancements and bug fixes
- Fix assert due to race condition during cancel of downloads.
- Fix crash due to race when setting serverHostOverride before service has initialized.
- Add a “didInitialize" callback to notify users when Accelerator is available.
- Improved reclaim space from expired content. Expiration is based on response headers.
- Various fixes for logging in after deregister.
- Congestion fixes including calling user callback if connect-to-host fails.
- Cleanup to the public header interfaces.
- Send analytics responseCode=0 when connection is bad or offline