AMP SDK for Android
Akamai’s Android AMP SDK is a multimedia playback component for native Android applications.
- PMD (mp4, mp3, 3gp, others)
- Easy integration
- Simple API for playback control
- Plays Video-On-Demand [VOD], live streams and PMD videos.
- Renders multi bit-rate and single bit-rate content (adaptive playback)
- Support for DVR and seeking for live streaming.
- Support for audio-only playback in background (Radio applications)
- Built-in support for secure streaming
- AES content encryption
- Token authentication support
- DRM support
These are the additions we have to the core playback:
- Close Captions
- ID3 Tags
- UI Controllers
- Google Chromecast Module
- 360 and VR support (Beta)
- Tight integration with other Akamai products
AMP is distributed in two versions: Standard and Premier.
Premier includes the Ads and Analytics plugins.
To download them, reach out to us.
For more information, support, integration assistance or others, reach out to our team on firstname.lastname@example.org