Coming soon for mPulse 58 and SOASTA 58, you will have the new Comparison mode, which allows you to compare date and time.
Comparing Widgets on the Dashboard
- The Compare option is accessible through the navigation menu at the top-right corner of each widget.
- Set the compare date, and click Compare for a widget comparison. Note that you can edit the date and time, and that new widgets use the timezone of the primary widget.
- The Comparison dashboard has the following button:
- Save as new Dashboard: Allows you to permanently save your comparison.
- You can drag and drop widgets for repositioning, and you can combine widgets for comparison by dragging one widget on top of another.