As of mPulse 57.0.20, you have a new onboarding experience that allows you to explore the different performance questions mPulse answers and dashboards available to you, all with demo data. You can access the onboarding experience after you have signed in with your new mPulse user name and password.
- See what questions you can answer with mPulse.
- Check out useful dashboards.
- Set up your app.
Dashboards contain widgets which show you your site's performance in a variety of ways. Each dashboard serves a different purpose. Explore the concepts below and choose a dashboard that interests you.
- What’s my user experience right now?
- What’s my page load time and bounce rate?
- How do my load times affect my bounce rate and page views?
- How will improvements to performance directly impact my revenue?
- How does page load time affect my conversion rate?
- What’s slowing down your site the most?
- How are 3rd party services affecting your load time?
- How can I drill into a specific user experience?
- What browsers and devices do I need to optimize for?
- Where do my users come from?
- Where do users enter my site?
- How is performance impacting key metrics in my funnel?
- How do users navigate the site?
- How does my performance impact user engagement?
- How patient are my users?
Tips & Techniques
- Learn More About mPulse with Overview Videos.
- Learn More About the Impact Performance has on Your Website.
Set Up your App
Are you ready to setup your own site or app with mPulse? The onboarding experience walks you through the process.
After a quick setup process, you'll see live dashboards in mPulse with your own data!
Keep in mind that depending on your site’s traffic, it may take a few hours to collect significant data.
1. Choose Your App Type.
2. Copy & Paste Code Snippet.
3. Configuring Your App.
For more information, see mPulse Setup.