As of mPulse 57, you can choose the currency and number format that you would like to use and display on your metrics.
1- To define the default currency and the number format for your app, go to Central > Apps.
The system comes with the following defaults:
- Currency Symbol = US Dollar
- Percent and currency decimal places = 2
- Number Format
- Decimal separator = Period or “.”
- Thousands separator = Comma or ","
2- Click the plus (+) sign to add a new metric, then choose Currency in the Data Type field.
You have the following options:
- Override Dashboard Format
Choose the color range, symbol, and decimal places that you want for this metric.
- Override CSS Selector Format
Choose the number format that you want for this metric.