- XHR instrumentation uses ResourceTiming if available for more accurate performance metrics.
- ResourceTiming can be configured to clear ResourceTiming entries after each beacon.
- Single Page App navigations now calculate Front-End (t_page) and Back-End (t_resp) metrics.
- Single Page App navigations can be configured to tell Boomerang to hold the SPA beacon until the page has completed other non-network activity.
- XHR instrumentation can be configured to send XHR beacons for every XHR, instead of combining them during SPA navigations.
- XHR instrumentation has a new optional snippet that helps instrument XHR before boomerang.js has been loaded.
- Single Page App navigations now include NavigationTiming and/or ResourceTiming metrics for hard and soft navigations.
- Angular ui-router support
- URLs captured via ResourceTiming are now limited to 1000 characters.
- React support
- Other Single Page App support via window.History and onhashchange monitoring.
- ResourceTiming2 encoded, decoded, and transfer sizes are collected.
- Configurable option to override the name of the “RT” cookie.
- Issue 196: Fixes t_done merging when two XHRs complete at the same time
- Issue 214: Keep config.js refresh nodes around for one cycle to ensure that the browser does not remove them before they are executed
- Issue 231: SPA navigations might wait indefinitely for IFRAMEs that were removed from the DOM
- Issue 249: Do not fire a non-SPA beacon when SPA support is enabled
- Issue 250: Wait for page onload before firing a SPA Hard Nav
- Issue 260: Revert form.submit() behavior back to original style
- Issue 271: Ensure we do not send bad t_page values from responseStart/responseEnd inversions on iOS
- Issue 299: Fixes race condition with manual beacons
- Issue 305: Wrap all sub-frame accesses in try/catch to avoid “Permission Denied” errors
- Issue 307: Fixes XHR error codes were not being tracked in some cases
- Issue 313: Fixes conflict with other third-party XHR instrumentation
- Issue 315: SPA navigation beacons being sent when autorun=false for prerender
- Issue 174: Allow for quotes in cookies
- Issue 189: Only fire beacons during prerender to visible transition if beyond page load
- Issue 191: Check for Backbone existence on the correct IFRAME
- Bug 95904: Microsoft Edge browser hang on form.submit() on some pages
- Issue 176: Fix for browsers that do not have native support for Array.filter
- Issue 181: Fix to stop sending two beacons when SPA is disabled in app configuration, but hook code is still on the page
- Issue 179: Enable QuerySelectors for Custom Timers with ResourceTiming