With this release you will be getting the following new features and enhancements just in time for peak season:
- Alerts 2.0 gives you unlimited alerts, a streamlined UI, and integration with Pager Duty and Slack, as well as the ability to add additional Webhooks, and continued support for emails as notification options.
- Reporting enhancements include the ability to create a scheduled report, send out specific dashboards via a URL or screenshot, and notify users via Slack, PagerDuty, or any other webhook integrations.
- Beacons will be visible in the Waterfall dashboard within 5 minutes (down from 30)! We have added a slew of other Waterfall enhancements, including a “heat map” of network activity and access to the raw beacon JSON.
- Persistent URLs/Permalink allows you to send a link to a dashboard in mPulse to both authenticated and non-mPulse users. For more information, see our blog post “Sharing is Caring”.
- Data Science Workbench (DSWB) integration lets you drag and drop DSWB widgets into mPulse dashboards, offering a seamless experience of DSWB visualizations in mPulse.
- Tenant-Level Default Dashboards and Multiple Default Dashboards for faster, easier access to your data as soon as you log in.
- UI refresh with some new icons (no navigation changes).
mPulse Product manager