mPulse tabular widgets—including all Top X widgets—are presented to make information both intuitive and easy to analyze.
The Beacons column shows count and the percentage of Red-Yellow-Green with a popup legend
The Beacons column includes a popup Legend to show the color correlations (this correlation is configurable in the lower panel).
Tabular widgets also include the following characteristics:
- Row numbers along the left margin
- Optional rows (configurable in the Edit Panel while the widget is selected)
- Other Row (so that users can easily see the values for the rest of the population)
- Total row
Check/uncheck the Include box options in the lower panel to show/hide these Optional Rows.
Tabular properties also include the following:
- Optional columns (that can be turned on/off). Check/uncheck any of the Available Columns (shown above) to show/hide them.
- Centered Column Headings.
- Best fit columns