Swift is compatible with TouchTest, functions like Objective C, and no special actions must be taken. To get started with TouchTest, please check out the help articles below to get setup and start recording:
- Prerequisites: These prerequisites include downloading and using the MakeAppTouchTestable (MATT) Utility. The prerequisites also mention downloading TouchTest Agent, but that occurs after downloading the MATT Utility.
- Obtain MakeAppTouchTestable Utility: Click for general details on downloading the MATT Utility from the Resources page of your CloudTest instance. If you want an example using a sample project, check out Initial Project Setup below.
- Initial Project Setup: Not unlike the Obtain MATT Utility instructions, these steps detail how to download the MATT utility, except they make use of a Stockfish sample project.
- Using the MakeAppTouchTestable Utility (Developer Only): TouchTest includes the MATT Utility, which will automatically add the necessary components to make an Xcode project file, app, or IPA "TouchTestable."
- Register Your Device to Use TouchTest (Installing TouchTest Agent): These instructions help you download the TouchTest Agent and then register your device for testing. Instructions for iOS 8 or above, as well as iOS 7 or below, are included.
- Recording a TouchTest Scenario: This is an introductory tutorial for recording a TouchTest scenario. You will need to visit the TouchTest iOS Tutorial for specific examples or details on playback, compositions, editing, etc.
For an in-depth overview of TouchTest for iOS, please check out the TouchTest iOS Tutorial.