Developers with Mobile Admin privileges can upload an iOS application archive (IPA) file and/or an Android application package (APK) file for TouchTest users to download to their own mobile device(s).
Uploading a Mobile App IPA or APK (Developers)
Use the following steps to provide a mobile app to other TouchTest users.
- From Central > Mobile Apps, select the mobile app entry from the list and open it.
- Click Browse in the Uploaded App field to locate your mobile app to upload.
- Click Save to do the upload. When you do so, the specified file is uploaded and the mobile app detail indicates so.
- To perform an update on an uploaded mobile app, click the Update button and specify the updated file to use.
- Once the mobile app is uploaded or updated, notify your users to point their mobile device to the following location for installation:
The mobile device user can then proceed accordingly by clicking the Install button for the given mobile app, or in the event that there are multiple apps, they can use Install All.