Coming soon, the Inline HTTP Clip Editor will allow you to edit clips and requests by expanding messages rather than opening the bottom panel. Request parameters will appear next to the request and validations will be visible in the upper Clip Editor pane, where you can copy & paste, temporarily disable, and access other functionalities.
This feature helps you view the entire clip, copy & paste, make clip editing faster.
For details on requests, please visit the following:
- User-Defined Validations for Messages
- Additional HTTP Headers for Dynamic Resources
- Property Sets in a Browser or App Action
Using the Inline HTTP Clip Editor
To access the inline HTTP clip editor:
- Log into your CloudTest instance.
- Open a clip in the Clip Editor.
- While in List View, click the arrow next to a Message to expand inline content. (You can access available messages by clicking the Messages/Actions tab in the bottom panel.)
- When the list item expands, a tab with icons appears overtop the column data.
- Click the green checkmark to add a New Validation.
- Click the property icon to add a New Property Set.
- You can add or remove as many validations/property sets as you wish.