Coming soon, you will have the new Results Management feature, which allows you to enable auto-deletion.
1. Go to Central > Settings > Company Settings.
2. In the Results Auto-Deletion screen area, you have the following options:
- Older than X Days
Check this box if you want the system to auto-delete compositions older than a certain number of days.
- After more than X exist
Check this box if you want the system to start the auto-deletion only after a certain number of compositions exist.
1. Go to Central > Compositions, and edit the composition.
2. Go to the Properties tab, click on the Composition level, then click on General tab of the composition.
3. You have the following options available:
- Enable auto-deletion
Check this box to enable auto-deletion (unlock).
Uncheck this box to prevent the system to auto-delete this specific composition (lock).
- Override defaults
Check this box if you want to override the auto-deletion defaults that were defined in the Company Settings. Then enter the override information that is applicable only to this composition.
1. Go to Central > Results.
2. You can also lock (prevent auto-deletion) or unlock (enable auto-deletion) a composition by clicking the Lock button, which is displayed when you roll the mouse over the desired line. The Lock button is located on the left side of the Start Time column.