In the final stages of preparation before the Tech Day next Thursday, if you missed the invite please see below.
We will have a full and quite interesting number of sessions, from authentication problems to how to get more performance out of SAP application and collaboration software, similar to this community software. We will cover some of the current market trends and though the day go into some of them in more detail with case studies.
Date: Thursday, 13 November 2014
Timings: 09:30am Registration
10:00am – 3:30pm Presentations (Lunch included)
3:30-4:30pm Networking drinks
Location: Akamai EMEA Headquarters, Aviator Park, Station Road, Addlestone, Surrey KT15 2PG (map below)
Akamai would like to invite you to our Enterprise Technology Day on Thursday, 13 November at our EMEA Headquaters in Addlestone, Surrey. Securely delivering enterprise applications that operate with high availability and optimal performance to customers, employees, partners and suppliers in a distributed environment is a great challenge for organisations. This technology day will highlight key enterprise application delivery trends around performance and security and discuss current and future acceleration technologies. We will also hear from Chris Day, Lead Security Advisor, HMRC who been involved in the implementation for HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC) as well as a number of additional case studies on the challenges faced and strategies devised to ensure successful delivery.
Why you should attend:
- Hear from our guest speaker Chis Day, Lead Security Advisor, HMRC, a non-ministerial department of the UK Government, on their adoption of Kona Site Defender and the side benefits experienced
- Gain insight from the Akamai account team for a European enterprise customer on their requirements for performance and security on a variety of areas including content - authentication, infrastructure offload and their operational approach to enterprise applications
- Learn about the latest trends and developments in enterprise application delivery
- Hear from our security expert, Martin McKeay, on the current threat landscape including the dfferent attack patterns and vectors most commonly used
- Share ideas, challenges, best practices and lessons learnt with your peers
- Tour our Network Operations Command Centre