AnsweredAssumed Answered

POST, Social issues and CURL help.

Question asked by Joel Albert on Dec 9, 2015
Latest reply on Dec 10, 2015 by Alec Berdin

We've recent deploy a full cache system on our Drupal installation but have found a lot of issues arise with Akamai.  Hopefully people have dealt with this already and can offer some good advice.

1) When posting social links Facebook, Twitter etc end up showing the Origin server as the link rather then Akamai.  Is there any way to insure that social links grab the Host url and dont some how grab origin?

2) POST request via ajax all return 403 forbidden.  I assume this is because the header do not match and those requests are being posted to origin from the client on Akamai.  What the best way to deal with this?

3) Similarly, we have CURL sending out emails from a form on one of our page, but receive 403s.  I take it this is also affected by headers.

4) PHP handled internal redirects end up redirecting to origin based URLs and not our final cached pages.

I'm fairly certain this all has to do with how our headers are set up, but I'm not quite sure how to configure them.  I'd to be able to set things up where Akamai is able to post as if it was origin.  Is there a one size fits all for this types of situations?  Thanks!

Outcomes