Julie Brancik

Edge 2017 - Please introduce yourself!

Discussion created by Julie Brancik Employee on Aug 30, 2017
Latest reply on Sep 12, 2017 by Nick Le Mouton

Welcome to the Edge Forum! My name is Julie Brancik and I am the manager of the Akamai Community.  

This will be my second time attending Edge.  I'm so happy it will be in fabulous Las Vegas!

If you are planning to attend this year, I highly recommend you follow the Edge Forum where you can connect with folks before, during, and after the conference.  To get the ball rolling, please take a moment to introduce yourself and reply with a hello to others that are attending Edge 2017.

Please introduce yourself by copying the questions below into a reply post and respond to as many as you feel comfortable.  Replying will help you gain points in the community and help you get comfortable with using the community to post and reply to content.

1.  What company do you work for and what is your role?

2.  What are you hoping to get out of the conference?

3.  What is one challenge you face now that you want Edge to help you address?

4.  How many Edge conferences have you been to?

5.  What is one fun thing about you?

Remember, copy and paste the questions in your response and answer them in your reply.  Thanks - and don't forget to follow me!  I can help you with anything you need directly related to the community.

Have fun at Edge,

Julie

Don't forget to check out Edge Sessions & Tracks and discuss anything you want about the conference in the Edge Forum.

Haven't registered for Edge yet?  You better get on it!  Click here for more Edge information.

Outcomes