I am trying to deploy grids using scommand utility. But, I am getting scommand not recognized error. Below are the steps that i have followed:
1. I have downloaded Cloudtest command-line client.
2. We have created a directory in C drive.
3. We opened cmd and changed it's directory.
4. We used scommand\bin\scommand.bat command in cmd. It gives a message type scommand help for more details.
5. Now if i type scommand help delete. We get an error message scommand not recognized error.
Please help to resolve this issue. We are following http://cloudlink.soasta.com/t5/CloudTest-Knowledge-Base/Using-SCommand-to-Deploy-and-Manage-Grids/ta-p/44613