- Customer has accepted the software license agreement. (link)
- Identify a production configuration to enable MAE. - identify a AMD, DD, OD, MSOD config. These configs require HTTPS w/ share Cert.
- Note: Enabling MAE is a “no risk” implementation with in all cases fallback to TCP.
- Download SDK and integration Guides
- SDK Integration:
- Please review Integration guide, see support below if you have any questions.
- We estimate SDK integration should be very straight forward and take 1 day to complete, plus your standard QA cycle.
- If you are using Adaptive Media Delivery (AMD) or Download Delivery (DD) or MSOD (static packaging):
- No additional Akamai configurations changes are required.
- If you are using MSL 3.2/4.0, PMD, HTTPS Downloads:
- This will require a Metadata change, please work with your account team on getting these changes into your configurations.
- Testing – Functional/QA testing and User Acceptance Testing
- May include partial deployment/release to production to test on a subset of user population.
- Release to production environment
- Submission of an updated app to the App stores
- Customer task: Your standard app release cycle
- Post Release Tasks
- New app releases
- Integration Support can be found on Akamai community (Link)
- Please use the above link for any assistance/questions you may have.
1 person found this helpful