You can track the following on every beacon:
- Information about errors for that beacon, such as stacks.
Boomerang minimum version: 1.376 or later
It can now be configured from the app dialog, and no longer requires site customization.
1. Go to Central > Apps.
2. Double-click on your app to open the advanced configuration screen.
3. Select the Beacons tab.
1. Go to Central > Dashboard.
2. Open the App Errors Summary or the App Errors List dashboard.
3. You can click on an error from the App Errors Summary dashboard and it will open the App Errors List dashboard filtered to that error only.
Go to your Waterfall Dashboard, and choose Error Count from the dropdown option of the Beacon filter.