Downloading the MATT Utility
Below, you will find instructions for downloading and unzipping the MakeAppTouchTestable (MATT) Utility.
- Log in to your CloudTest instance and open the Resources page (found at the bottom of Central).
- Download MakeAppTouchTestable Utility from the Downloads section.
- Unarchive the ZIP file.
This archive contains the following:
- MakeAppTouchTestable.jar utility is the script that will make the necessary project modifications and create a mobile app in CloudTest
- The TouchTestDriver folder. The contents of this folder will be automatically copied to your project.
- Open a Terminal window and navigate to the location where the ZIP was unarchived. For example:
Now that you've retrieved the project, and the MATT utility, the next thing is to decide whether to use static instrumentation or dynamic instrumentation to make the project TouchTestable.
Android users, please find instructions for statically or dynamically instrumenting the MATT utility here.
Go to: TouchTest Onboarding