You can set or change the target and operation of selected Messages from within the Clip Editor.
To set or change the target and operation of a Message(s)
- Select one or more Messages in the test clip.
- Right-click to access the context menu.
- From the context menu, select Choose Target and Operation.
- From the Choose Target and Operation dialog box, double click the target that you want to use in the Available Targets list.
Note that if the selected item was a message, then only targets that use messages appear. Similarly, if a Message was selected, then only Message targets will appear in the Available Targets list. In the screenshot on the right, only message-based targets are listed as available. To change the target and action of a browser action, see Changing Target and Action of a Browser Action
- Next, double click the operation that you want to assign to a message. The dialog box will then close.