You can set or change the target and action of selected Browser or App Actions from within the Clip Editor.
To set or change the target and action of a Browser Action(s)
- Select one or more actions in the test clip.
- Right-click to access the context menu.
- From the context menu, select Choose Target and Action.
- From the Choose Target and Action dialog box, double click the appropriate target in the Available Targets list. Note that the type of actions shown in this box will depend upon the type that was selected in the workspace and the content of the Available Targets list will vary as a result (e.g. for app actions only Mobile Targets are shown).
- Next, double click the operation that you want to assign to the action(s). The dialog box will then close.
To change the target and action of a message, see Changing Target and Action of a Message.