Check disk space on CT or TT servers
- Download the attached script 'check_diskspace.sh' file
- scp to CT or TT servers to Support home director: scp check_diskspace.sh support@<CT or TT server IP>:~/check_diskspace.sh
- Add admin user's email address to the 'check_diskspace.sh' script and save
recipient="firstname.lastname@example.org <adminuser Email address>"
4. Add check_diskspace.sh to crontab: sudo vi /etc/crontab
* 6 * * * support /home/support/check_diskspace.sh
Cron job runs every 6 hrs. Sends an email to admin and also creates a support ticket if diskspace is greater than 90%.