Seed data can be specified for a given clip using the Properties tab for the given object in the Clip Editor. Use the following steps to utilize seed data already in the CloudTest repository or to refer to it by URL. If the seed data object doesn’t yet exist, create it first using Central > Seed Data. Refer to Creating and Editing Seed Data to do so.
- Open the clip that includes the given object.
- In the Clip Editor double click to open the object in the lower panel.
- Click the Custom Properties tab on the right.
- If the property to use doesn’t already exist, click the green Plus icon to create a new clip custom property.
- In the Value type drop-down, select either Seed Data: Repository or Seed Data: URL.
- For repository, select the Seed Data Object from among those configured. Refer to Creating and Editing Seed Data if the seed data object doesn’t yet exist.
- For URL, enter the address where the CSV file is located.
Refer to Setting Advanced Seed Data Options (In Tracks, Clips, and Containers) for additional configuration steps.