Multiply selected results can be sent to a specified dashboard via the context menu. Typically, this feature will employ user-created dashboards that utilize the multi-result widgets (listed below).
To create a multi-result comparison dashboard
- In the Central list, select Dashboards and then click New. Enter a name for the dashboard (for example, Multi-Result DB) that identifies it as the dashboard you’ve chosen to view multi-result widgets.
- Select a layout.
- Locate the Widget Type section of the panel on the left.
- Expand Charts and then using drag and drop add one or more widgets that support multiple results .
The list of multi-result widgets available includes the following entries:
- Multi-Result All Response Time
- Multi-Result Avg Response Time
- Multi-Result Avg Response Time by Virtual Users
- Multi-Result Avg Response Time by Virtual Users per Composition
- Multi-Result Error Count by Virtual Users
- Multi-Result Error Rate
- Multi-Result Error Rate by Virtual Users
- Multi-Result Failed Virtual Users by Virtual Users
- Multi-Result Max Response Time
- Multi-Result Min Response Time
- Multi-Result Throughput by Virtual Users
- In Central > Results, select multiple results to send to the dashboard. Alternately, in the Central > Test Compositions list, select multiple results.
- Right-click and then select Compare in a Dashboard.
- The Select a Dashboard box appears. Select the dashboard that you created for multi-results.