It is possible to correlate monitor data to monitor data that is present on a dashboard, and where the data can be combined or correlated. Refer to Creating Monitor Server Groups and/or Creating a New Monitor for full server and monitor configuration. CloudTest provides out-of-the-box Default Monitors for many resources. Refer to Adding a Widget to a Dashboard and to Adding a Monitor Container to a Dashboard for full instructions about adding monitor widgets to a dashboard via the Data Source, Monitor type.
- From within a dashboard, locate two monitor widgets. For example, two input/output charts, IO Kbytes Read and IO Kbytes Sent.
- If Dashboard Edit Mode is active, toggle it off.
- Place the mouse cursor over the title bar of the first widget until the drag icon appears.
- Drag the widget onto widget two until the Drop icon appears. If the Combine/Correlate buttons do not appear, the two charts cannot be combined.
- Once the widget is successfully dropped onto the second widget, choose Correlate. The widget is created with the default title Widget 1 over Widget 2 and the results are correlated.