Correlate a Result with a Monitor(s)
Once a widget displays a single resource set it can be easily combined with a Monitor widget. You can select one or more result items in the Composition Editor, Results tab to display data for the selection and then create a correlated chart using drag and drop.
- Toggle on the Widget Selection Panel.
- Add one or more monitoring widgets to the dashboard by selecting from the Widget Type list, Monitor widget category.
- Locate the Chart or other resource, such as Average Min Max Response Time, to drag.
- Position the widget to drop on. For example, IO Kbytes Read.
- Drag the Chart or other resource onto the monitor widget and then select Correlate from the options.