Dashboard slideshows can be created to run in a CloudTest tab until that tabis closed. Slideshows are created by first binding a result to a dashboard (via Central > Dashboards) and then using the right click Show a Slideshow command.
- Open the dashboard from the Central tab, Dashboards list.
- Toggle the Widget Selection Panel button on the toolbar to show the tree on the left.
- Replace “Most recent result” with a specific result selection. This will bind the result to the dashboard.
- Close the dashboard and repeat for any additional dashboards from which you’d like to create a slideshow.
- To create a slide show, first select or multi-select the dashboard(s) to include in your slideshow.
- Right click and select Show in Slideshow.
The Create Dashboard Slideshow box appears.
- Specify the duration of each phase of the slideshow. The default is 20 seconds.
- Click OK. When you do so, a new results tab appears and the slideshow begins—each of the selected dashboards shows the bound result for the specified duration. The slideshow repeasts until the Dashboard tab is closed.