With the move to Akamai Luna SSO, all user creation is now done in Luna. Editing App Admin or Tenant access is still done within mPulse.
If you are not a User Admin in Luna, please contact your organizations Akamai Admin, or email@example.com to get the correct privileges for your account.
Once you are a User Admin in Luna, here is how you Create a new user.
1. Login to Luna portal at Luna Control Center. Click on the Configure Mega Menu at the top of the screen.
2. From the list of options under the Organization category select Manage Users and Groups
3. Click on Create a New User – enter the user’s first / last name, email address and telephone number
4. To grant the users permission, In the section that has the Group – Roles, click on the cog wheel and select role.
- For normal users who do not need to add other mPulse users in Luna, choose the Viewer role
- For users who DO need to add users to mPulse in Luna, choose the Admin role